IFMR LEAD recently collaborated with Access Assist as technical partner for the successful Inclusive Finance India Summit – A global platform for deliberating on issues related to financial inclusion, financial education and financial stability, and for building a Financial Inclusion Vision 2020. With an endeavour to inform and influence the pro-poor policies and to strengthen the enabling environment, the summit successfully brought together important stakeholders to discuss key issues and challenges, and build a consensus on the way forward.
The Summit was held on 8th and 9th December, 2015, at Hotel Ashok, New Delhi. Please find below fact sheets for some of the sessions conducted at the Summit-
1. Leveraging technology and more: Case for a less cash economy
2. Building capacities: From financial literacy to financial capability
3. Payment banks: Will they be a game changer?
4. Importance of consumer behaviour for financial inclusion
5. Financing the missing middle- Policies, channels and products
6. Use of data- Use of digital financial services
7. Revitalizing the SHG movement- Strategy and stakeholder roles
8. A banking agent in every village- Last mile challenges