In India’s journey to creating more than 150 million jobs by 2030, the emphasis on female entrepreneurship cannot be disregarded. Sharon Buteau, Executive Director, LEAD at Krea University, will join other policymakers & leaders to share thoughts on ‘Scorecard for Women Entrepreneurship : Unlocking the Potential of Women as a part of the Entrepreneurial track at charcha 2022. Hosted by Global Alliance for Mass Entrepreneurship (G.A.M.E), the dialogue will discuss many opportunities for women-led businesses to take the lead on economic growth. Speakers include:
- Medha Girotra, VP and Head of Public Policy South Asia, Mastercard
- Nidhi Bhasin, CEO, NASSCOM Foundation
- Neharika Vohra, Vice-Chancellor, DESU
- Sairee Chahal, Founder & CEO, SHEROES and Mahila Money
- Yamini Atmavilas, President (Head Strategy and Research), Circle In Foundation
- Sanjana Govindan, Vice President, Women Entrepreneurship, G.A.M.E
Convened by The/Nudge Forum, charcha 2022 is a livelihoods summit that will bring visionary leaders, thinkers, doers, policy makers, experts and philanthropists together on a shared platform, offer opportunities to connect and network and shape the future to achieve ‘resilient livelihoods for all’.