Partners: Asia Pacific Evaluation Association and Evaluation Community of India
Sharon Buteau, Executive Director, LEAD at Krea University, participates and shares insights in a discussion on leveraging partnerships for effective evaluations, hosted as part of the 3rd APEA Conference & EvalFest 2022. The presidential strand features leading policymakers, sector experts and researchers including:
- Narendra Kumar, DG, NIRD&PR, Govt. of India (Chair)
- Yumiko Kanemitsu, Regional Evaluation Officer, World Food Program
- Neeta Goel, Senior Program Officer, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Khalil Bitar, Co-Founder and Former Chair, EvalYouth / Co-Founder and Former Co-Leader, Eval4Action
- Oyuntsetseg Chuluundorj, Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Adviser, UNFPA Regional Office for Asia and Pacific
The 3rd APEA Conference & EvalFest 2022 is a national learning platform convened to craft evaluation ecosystems that will foster an awareness of the importance of evidence-based decision-making at all levels, induce a high demand for quality evaluations, and ensure steady supply of evaluation professionals involved in policy planning and implementation. The panel is expected to highlight key lessons, dynamics involved in building relationships with diverse stakeholders; while generating support around evaluation innovation and development impact.