Partners: ACCESS Development Services and DAY-NULM
How can we advance women’s entrepreneurship through sustainable models? Sharon Buteau, Executive Director, LEAD at Krea University, shared her insights in a panel co-hosted by ACCESS Development Services and DAY-NULM. Focusing on the market challenges faced by women-led enterprises, the dialogue explored supply and demand bottlenecks, public/CSR spending, and gender-responsive procurement policies hindering access. The discussion also highlighted strategies for women entrepreneurs on government platforms and unpacked solutions that can help catalyse demand in high-value markets.
The panel featured leading policymakers and experts including:
- Rahul Kumar, I.A.S, CEO and Mission Director, Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (JEEViKA)
- Smriti Sharma, Head, Public Policy, Amazon
- Anjani Kumar Singh, Senior Program Officer, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation India
- Payal Nath, Founder, Kadam Haat
- Moderator: Sanjana Govindan, Expert, Women Entrepreneurship