Employer: IWWAGE – an initiative of LEAD at Krea University
No. of Positions: 2
Location: New Delhi
The Initiative for What Works to Advance Women and Girls in the Economy (IWWAGE) aims to support solutions and transformative policies using evidence and research to ensure inclusive and equitable access to employment markets, financial services, economic resources, and social protection for women.
Data Collection and Management
- Assist in the design and field test of survey instruments;
- Assist in the training and management of the field team;
- Conduct field monitoring exercises to ensure data quality;
- Conduct data checks to ensure data quality;
- Conduct pilots for survey questionnaires as well as data collection methodologies;
- Support in ethnographic data collection via FGDs/Semi-structured interviews occasionally
- Knowledge generation and dissemination;
- Conduct data cleaning and prepare data for analysis;
- Generate insights from primary data, large-scale sample surveys, and administrative datasets;
- Support in visualisation and statistical analysis on Principal Investigator (PI) led projects;
- Disseminate research findings via blogs and academic papers with other members of the research team.
- Liaison with project partners and civil society organisations;
- Support PIs and Senior Researchers in relationship management with public sector partners.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Public Policy, Political Science, Journalism, Demography, or other disciplines;
- Mid-level proficiency in STATA;
- Prior experience with large secondary databases like PLFS, NFHS;
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in relevant skills;
- Mature, self-directed individual with the ability to balance multiple tasks and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced working environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required;
- Willingness to travel to field locations is required.
Deadline: Applications are being accepted till the position is filled. Please collate your resume, writing sample and cover letter and apply in the form here.
Note: We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all candidates will be considered for employment. However, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact each candidate individually regarding the status of their application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purposes.