Position: Analyst, Ecosystem Operations – Catalyst
Place: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Catalyst’s primary focus is on resolving coordination and market facilitation gaps to accelerate digital payment adoption & usage at the ‘last mile’, i.e., across consumers, merchants, and suppliers, which will be critical to India’s success in the next phase of its financial inclusion journey. Since its launch, Catalyst has entered a formal agreement with the Government of Rajasthan to set up a “digital payments lab” in Jaipur to transform it into a less cash city. The plan is to design and implement scalable solutions and templates to catalyse the last mile using a “test-learn-iterate” approach. Catalyst has also established a broad Partnership of nearly 200 Indian and multinational organizations across the private, pubic and knowledge sectors as a convening platform to influence key business and policy decisions. The Initiative is working with a shortlist of anchor partners – solution providers, knowledge partners, and channel/mobilization agencies – to incubate, analyse and support scale up of promising business and delivery models related to digital payments among low income merchants and consumers.
The Analyst of Digital Lab Operations will work on multiple projects and will be responsible for capturing outcomes and hypotheses measurement for the projects being implemented on the ground as part of urban digital payment lab in Jaipur. He/She will design and implement required instrumentation for the same and ensure to capture project insights in alignment with the project objectives. He/She will also assist in stakeholder requirement gathering; understanding the requirements, pain points and solution needs of relevant stakeholders associated with specific digital payment use cases like supply chain payments, income digitization and others. The Analyst will work closely with the project team and ensure timely delivery of the outcomes.
The Analyst will report directly to Ecosystem Operations Leader and will work closely with the partnership and implementation team and data scientist.
The Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
Project outcomes and Hypotheses Measurement
• Contribute in defining the learning plan including hypotheses to test, measurement matrix and data collection mechanism
• Design the data collection tool (surveys, interviews, focus group discussions, observational assessment, others) and implement the tool in collaboration with the appropriate team
• Assist and guide the field team in using the tool to collect the data. Coordinate to refine the tool based on the field experience
• Coordinate with the field teams, solution provider partners and data scientist to collect data and upload it into data platform.
• Process and analyse the data to capture outcome results and measure the hypotheses to be tested as per the learning plan. Capture both qualitative and quantitative insights from the data
• Document the overall learnings and results of the project with clearly defined inferences and recommendations for further actions to help achieve Catalyst’s objectives
Stakeholder Requirements Gathering
• Assist in capturing and documenting the processes, pain points and potential solution needs of the relevant stakeholders associated with specific digital payment use cases like supply chain payments, income digitization and others
• Assist in documenting the business case to adopt recommended solution with clearly articulated value proposition for all stakeholders engaged
Required Experience and Skills
The right candidate will be a self-driven individual with strong data and business analysis skills with the ability to design and implement effective mechanisms to capture both quantitative and qualitative data.
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years of experience in data/business analysis and implementing various data collection tools
• Experience in financial (specially payments) or FMCG industry is preferable
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to extract insights from both quantitative and qualitative data
• Proactive, multi-tasker with the ability to work on multiple projects with strong oral and written communication skills.
• Collaborative team player with problem-solving mind set
• Analysts should have 1-2 yrs experience.
• Would look for analysts from banking, consulting or top FMCG/corporate brand stint.
Send your resume, cover letter with following questions a) Why do you want this job? B) What is your applicable experience? C) What do you bring to our team? to email@example.com . In the subject line, please write the text “Analyst, Ecosystem Operations – Catalyst”. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis. You will benefit by submitting as early as possible. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.